1996 EWR frameset plus more -NOS Smoke/ Mythos, XT thumbies

mfh126

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
1996 EWR E-Motion frameset - Size medium (17" seat tube, ~22.5" ETT). This is the B2 version with superlight tubing -- one of only 50 made. Painted in team colors, this was an official team bike and one of only two known to exist in this color scheme (confirmed by Jay DeJesus himself). Beautiful steel frame with Breezer dropouts. Paint is in great condition for its age, but there are a few scuffs and scratches. Included is the Syncros 425mm seatpost and the Manitou EFC forks with steel springs. Original fork brace will be included. The black AC brace pictured can be had for an extra $45. Asking $680 plus actual shipping. Lots more pics in the thread in the build thread here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110313. SOLD

right_side.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

Other parts available (all prices below INCLUDE shipping):

NOS IRC Mythos 2.1 kevlar front and rear tires. Rustwall version. $90 for the pair, or $55 each.
NOS Specialized Team Master 2.1 kevlar rear tire. $70 SOLD
NOS Panaracer Smoke Compe 2.1 tire. $90
IMAG0118.jpg

SDG S2000 Ti saddles. Black kevlar covers in excellent condition. No rips, tears, or fading. $65 each BOTH SOLD
IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

Syncros stem. 1 1/8 x 140mm with slight rise. Includes alloy head cap. $40
IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

Shimano XT M737 shifter/lever set. 3x8 speed. Great condition. $70 SOLD

AC fork crown for Manitou. Fits 2, 3, 4 and EFC models. 1 1/8 x 192mm steerer. $95 SOLD

AC brace for Manitou. Fits 2, 3, 4 and EFC models. Pictured above on the Manitou EFC. $75 SOLD

Syncros Hard Core bars. Uncut, logos are slightly scuffed. $50 SOLD

XT M732 thumbies. Excellent condition. The plastic cover has fallen off the lever to switch between friction mode, but the switch still works fine. $65

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

XT M737 Crankset. 175mm arms. Great condition (pictures tomorrow). $90

I'll be listing more over the next few days.

All hail the beauty of the EWR

Stunningly underrated frame. I ride neiiiil's and was totally smitten

All the best with the sale Mike. :cool:

Added a Syncros Hard Core handlebar and XT thumbies. More to come, including XT M737 crankset, black Ringle holey skewers, and another pair of NOS Mythos tires.

It'll be sad to see the EWR go, but it's too small for me and I never ride it. Someone else can enjoy this steel beauty!

and...

And maybe the fork brace, too. How 'bout a swap? Your Manitou AC brace for my mint AC Team Issue Mag 21 fork brace, in black?

Back