1995 orange p7 for sale

JimKirk

Retro Newbie
Hiya, after years of sitting in my garage waiting to be singlespeeded Ive decided to move her on.

*edit* its a 17.5" frame

A 1995 orange p7 in nickel with R/S indy's. The gears and brakes are a mix of shimano xtr ( cranks ) xt, lx, deore, x-ray and sachs.

The wheels are modern deore hubs on mavic 317s.
Stem is an orange oem job and it has a syncros seatpost. Saddle is something i cant remember!

The finish is a bit rusty, she's certainly seen tidier days im sorry to say. Everything on it worked well at last time of riding.

Looking for £200 for the lot or make me an offer.

Pick is preferable but can work something out im sure. I live in Brighton&Hove

couple of pics:

8494375603_50e96a9800_z.jpg

8495475732_95052b8ae1_z.jpg

8494374631_f6b0b82a76_z.jpg

8495474428_2c96187c26_z.jpg

Cheers
Jim.

Hi Jim, apologies in advance for being a 'vulture', and I hope you sell it complete if that's what you want. But if you do decide to split I'd definitely take the Syncros seatpost.

Pete.

Hello Captain Kirk,
welcome to the forum,
its is poor form to directly comment on prices, I would however suggest a quick search of the forum to get a valuation of your ride or a post in the "whats my XYZ worth" sticky thread. Splitting will generally always maximise your value.

Good luck with your sale.

Cheers, I have no idea how much it's worth so I'm quite open to offers. It's taking up space so I'm not too picky. I'll have a gander and the thread you mentioned!
J

Back