For Sale 1994 Ritchey P-23 size 20"

syncrosfan

Senior Retro Guru
Up for sale is my 20" '94 Ritchey P-23 (frame Number:p-651). Here's a link to my original build thread: https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/ritchey-p-23.381339/
I will attach pictures with the way the build looks now. The only main differences are: 1. I swapped the Hugi casette for a NOS XTR M900 casette as the shifting on the Hugi was too agricultural (heavier but shifts like a dream compared to the previous casette). 2. I swapped the Ultimate Machine skewers to M900 skewers (searching for the special tool for the Ultimate Machine skewers was also getting annoying and the M900 go well with the rest of the group). 3. No pedals for shipping reasons. Everything else is the same as in the original build thread.
Why am I selling this? lots of reasons... I kind of moved away from the collecting bikes hobby and I am trying to thin the herd. Unfortunately the 20" frame on this is too small for me and whilst I could ride it with the monster 150mm stem it never was a good fit for me (I'm 6'4"). Also the missus is pestering me to free up the garage as we are getting our place re-done and we need extra space.
Long story short, I am letting this go and it could be yours for 2000$ (USD) plus shipping. The frame is a large 20" frame. This build weighs in at 21.2lbs as it is shown in the pics.
Anybody wants any detailed measurements or high-rez pictures, contact me and I will provide answers.
Check out the original build thread for a detailed list of components.

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 257
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 228
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 197
  • Pic4.jpg
    Pic4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 179
  • Pic5.jpg
    Pic5.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 249
Forgot to mention: I prefer PayPal for payment. Will entertain international shipping at buyer's expense.

If this was 2 sizes smaller I'd soon be trying to explain how I just didn't know how another bike ended up in the Garage...

Back