1994 Raleigh Dynatech Diablo LX >Now Sold<

konagirl

Dirt Disciple
Hi, after another new arrival has forced me to slim down my bike collection, its time for the Diablo to go to a new home.

It still has pretty much all of the original parts it left the bike shop with and I fitted the original crud catcher and DCD a few years ago.

I'm quite sure you guys are familiar with the spec but here goes,

Titainium frame, stem, and the fantastic looking UGLI titainium forks, full Shimano Deore LX groupset with M system brakes, Bontrager weinman rims with Shimano LX parrallax hubs, colour coded X Lite bar ends, I still have a set of Panaracer Smoke and Dart tyres fitted but the tyre walls are preished quite badly, I can put on a part worn set of Maxxis Highrollers should anyone want them.

Everything is in pretty good contition for its age although the frame has peeling lacquer and a few scuffs and scratches that seem pretty commonplace on this model, one of the shifter windows also has a crack on it.

I'm looking for £150 for it, and am based outside of Chester so please PM if this is of interest to you?

I was trying to put up some pictures for you but the file size is too big to attach them??? :(

more photos!

Attachments

• CIMG4909[1].JPG
    CIMG4909[1].JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 2,199
  • CIMG4911[1].JPG
    CIMG4911[1].JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 2,199
  • CIMG4912[1].JPG
    CIMG4912[1].JPG
    4.8 KB · Views: 2,198
  • CIMG4913[1].JPG
    CIMG4913[1].JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 2,199
Its just over 17 inches from the BB to the the seat post insertion along the seat tube, I dont have a box for it, but could see if I can source one if you're interested?

Back