1994 Kona Kula- SOLD SOLD SOLD

Isleofwighter

Retro Newbie
After much deliberation I've decided to put my bike up for sale. It came from my uncle who owned it from new. It's been well used but well maintained over the years.
As far as I know its all pretty much standard with the exception of the saddle and possibly the peddles.
The frame is in 'reasonable' condition with only scrapes and scratches (see photos) no cracks. 16 inch I believe - it fits me great and I'm 5'6
The shocks are in need of a service as the last time I rode it they were close to bottoming out.
The bike would benefit from a good service and a bit of TLC, I've got a baby on the way and don't have the time or the inclination to do it myself.
It will need new grips as I removed the old ones with the intention of replacing them and never got round to it.
I have included as many photos as I could but would be happy to email higher quality pictures or take photos of specific parts of the bike on request from serious buyers.

I am based on the Isle Of Wight and viewing is welcome.
I am happy to courier to UK mainland for an additional £30 or you are welcome to arrange your own.

Please feel free to ask questions. I am not massively tech savy but will endeavor to answer what I can.
Priced to sell at £200

SOLD for £150

Attachments

• resized.gif1.gif
    resized.gif1.gif
    268.3 KB · Views: 793
  • resized.gif
    resized.gif
    260.9 KB · Views: 793
  • bars.gif
    bars.gif
    503 KB · Views: 793
  • Brakes.gif
    Brakes.gif
    331.9 KB · Views: 793
  • frame.gif
    frame.gif
    241.4 KB · Views: 793
  • front.gif
    front.gif
    318.1 KB · Views: 793
  • rear mech.gif
    rear mech.gif
    439.5 KB · Views: 793
  • Rear brake.gif
    Rear brake.gif
    230.9 KB · Views: 793
Re:

Hi, i know this is kind of out there but if it comes to it I'd be willing to pay a good chunk of $$ for the dog collar... it's the cable stop clamp on the seat post just below the seat post clamp.

Just keep this in mind if you split it or if the buyer does not want it and can keep me in mind to help offset the price

thx

Back