1988 Klein Pinnacle

sandmangts

Senior Retro Guru
Get your sunglasses. This one has an RS-1.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330763798376?ss ... 1555.l2649

IMG_7015.jpg

IMG_7019.jpg

IMG_7034.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Beautiful condition, wish mine (1990, same colour) was in the same shape! However mine doesn't have the small crack near the seatpost.

(or does it?)

:)

troje":19hpw60x said:
Beautiful condition, wish mine (1990, same colour) was in the same shape! However mine doesn't have the small crack near the seatpost.

(or does it?)

:)

Man, I am glad you noticed that! I can't believe I overlooked that. Looks like I will be ending the auction early. You just saved me a major headache. It would have sucked to sell it and then have to go through the return process.

I relisted it with details about the crack. Sucks, when I bought it that area was under a thick coat of grease and dirt from the seatpost. I assume it is pretty common for them to crack there. I should have looked closer but at least the parts are worth twice as much as I paid for it.

Back