18 xizang swap for smaller

stevede

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok guys i have done my usual after a bike that much that i wanted that ive bought a size too big
so im looking to possibly trade for a smaller xizang
the condition of mine is great with pretty much no marks as all so if you have a xizang in a smaller size shoot me a pm

will pm pics over for interested parties :)

stevede":3awxcfi8 said:
ok guys i have done my usual after a bike that much that i wanted that ive bought a size too big
the condition of mine is great with pretty much no marks as all so if you have a xizang in a smaller size shoot me a pm

Out of pure curiosity was it the frame from eBay in Wolverhampton ?

d8mok":8wqqr6vb said:
stevede":8wqqr6vb said:

Out of pure curiosity was it the frame from eBay in Wolverhampton ?
yes it was buddy has come up really well now polished :)

Re:

Yeh it looked a good frame. I was trying to talk myself into it but didn’t in the end . If it was 16inch I would of had it for sure.

Did the BB come out ok?

Re: Re:

d8mok":2tpit7hs said:
Yeh it looked a good frame. I was trying to talk myself into it but didn’t in the end . If it was 16inch I would of had it for sure.

Did the BB come out ok?
the bb ? ive not tried yet why was there some mention of it that i didnt see ?

Re:

Knowing how BB’s get stuck in the Ti frames I asked the seller on eBay about it and never had a response. That’s why I ruled it out completely. Had massive issues in the past with my Ti frames so deffo worth checking it comes out ok.

Re: Re:

d8mok":1ab5zpbf said:
Knowing how BB’s get stuck in the Ti frames I asked the seller on eBay about it and never had a response. That’s why I ruled it out completely. Had massive issues in the past with my Ti frames so deffo worth checking it comes out ok.
well i really hope so now any tips mate

Back